PM5D.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac Book Pro/D-Link 825/Studio Manager

3 posters

Go down

Mac Book Pro/D-Link 825/Studio Manager Empty Mac Book Pro/D-Link 825/Studio Manager

Post  bryanpringles Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

I am trying to get wireless control of my PM5D while its connected to a D-Link DIR-825. I have all the right software hooked up and it is showing up on my Mac Book Pro but I can not get the MIDI channels to line up.

Does anyone know how to get everything set up in the Audio MIDI Setup under utilities?

I am about one step away from making this work with out having to slave another computer to sit at the console and having to load windows XP on my MBP to get it to work.

Any ideas would be amazing!

Thanks for your time

Bryan Pringles
Sound Tech aboard Carnival Cruise Lines

bryanpringles

Back to top Go down

Mac Book Pro/D-Link 825/Studio Manager Empty Re: Mac Book Pro/D-Link 825/Studio Manager

Post  JoshScott Sat May 01, 2010 9:56 am

I had the same issue. I can connect everything but it doesn't seem to turn the midi driver on. I have been meaning to boot into windows to try it. I talked to someone that did this with their 01R or whatever Yamaha called that thing. Would be nice if they set the 5D up like the M7CL where it has an IP, be a good way for Yamaha to make some extra money selling adapters for the USB port.

JoshScott

Back to top Go down

Mac Book Pro/D-Link 825/Studio Manager Empty Re: Mac Book Pro/D-Link 825/Studio Manager

Post  Frenchie Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 pm

On the pm5d you have to use the usb not the midi
Frenchie
Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down